Children's Backpacks, Lunch Boxes, Water Bottles and More
Make sure your little one is ready for anything by finding the perfect children's backpack, which you can fill with all the accessories he or she needs on the go. Choose from fun patterns, vibrant solid colors and special character themes that your child will be happy to carry anywhere.
Children's Backpacks for School, Travel and Sports
A good children's backpack has plenty of room for all your child's gear, whether she's heading off to soccer practice or he's going to Grandma's for the weekend. School supplies, cloth lunch boxes, clothes and other necessities have to fit comfortably inside - and, perhaps most importantly, the backpack has to be fun to carry. That means choosing a design your little one loves, whether it's a favorite cartoon character, animals or shapes. Personalization goes a long way, too; having your child's name monogrammed on his or her backpack is a wonderful finishing touch.
Lunch Boxes, Water Bottles and Food Containers for Your Children's Backpacks
Keep your child's backpack well-stocked with all his or her travel necessities. Choose personalized water bottles, lunch boxes and food containers and pencil cases that your little one needs on the go, whether it's a school day or a weekend. Add a personalized toiletry bag for overnight trips or sports events, or find a matching tote that he or she can use for shorter outings.
Features to Look for in a Children's Backpack
Kids' backpacks need all the right features so they're easy (and fun) to carry. Look for:
- Wide, padded shoulder straps that help distribute weight evenly. This reduces muscle strain and minimizes the risk of injury.
- A padded back panel for extra comfort and support.
- Plenty of room inside for things like three-ring binders, sports gear and other essentials.
- The right sizing. If the foam pad in the back of the children's backpack comes to the back of your child's neck or head, it's too big.
- Zippered pockets that help prevent your child from losing important items, like ID cards, phones and other necessities.
- Water-resistant fabric or natural fibers that won't irritate your child's skin.
Your child will love carrying his or her backpack to and from school, on overnight trips or to sports practice if you choose the right one. You can even find a complete matching luggage set, duffle bag or cooler to make sure your little one is ready to hit the road when you are.