Collections designed to keep up with kids.
- Colette Nightstand $249
- Charlie Nightstand $329 – $349
- Catalina Nightstand $199 – $219 Limited Time Offer $149 – $199
- Kendall Nightstand $279 – $299
- Ava Regency Nightstand $349
- Blythe Nightstand $349 Limited Time Offer $259
- Camp Nightstand $299 – $319 Limited Time Offer $219
- Larkin Nightstand $349 – $369
- Fillmore Nightstand $299 – $319 Limited Time Offer $239 – $299
- Elliott Nightstand $299 – $319 Limited Time Offer $219 – $239
- Juliette Nightstand $279
- Austen Nightstand $89
- Elsie Nightstand $299 Limited Time Offer $199 – $299
- Rory Nightstand $299
- Emerson Nightstand $279 – $299
- Avery Nightstand $349 – $369 Sale $239.99 – $349
- Kennedy Nightstand $299
- Owen Nightstand $349 Sale $239.99
- west elm x pbk Gemini Nightstand $249
- Grayson Nightstand $269
- Drew Nightstand $349 Limited Time Offer $259
- Flynn Nightstand $349
- Rosalie Nightstand $349
- Everly Nightstand $349 Limited Time Offer $259
- Dawson One Drawer Nightstand $199 – $229 Sale $119.99 – $139.99
- Monroe Nightstand $299
- Gemma Campaign Nightstand $349
- Grayson Nightstand $299 Sale $179.99
- west elm x pbk Mid-Century Nightstand $299 Sale $208.99 – $299
- Harlow Nightstand $129
- west elm x pbk Modern Nightstand $349
- Art Deco Nightstand $399 Sale $238.99 – $399
- Nash Nightstand $299 Limited Time Offer $239
- Stump Side Table $249
- Stella Side Table $199
- Modern Spindle Side Table $99
- Brynn Side Table $299 Sale $179.99
- Elephant Side Table $349 Sale $239.99
- Art Deco Side Table $149
- Marble Top Side Table $299
- Belden Corner Unit $599 – $649 Limited Time Offer $449 – $489
- Collins Side Table $159
- The Emily & Meritt Heart Side Table $99
Choosing a Kids Nightstand
Add storage to your child's room and provide space for a bedside lamp with a kids nightstand. These stands have a compact design and include drawers for storing small items. They're designed for placement beside the bed, but you can also place one beside a desk chair.
Kids Nightstand Styles
Pottery Barn Kids has an array of nightstands and side tables from which to choose. There are styles ranging from traditional to modern, with options that may include:
- Classic: A nightstand in a classic style coordinates with most any type of decor. One option is the Kendall nightstand, a versatile piece with one drawer and a lower shelf. It comes in an array of neutral colors, including white, gray and various wood finishes.
- Regency: The regency style of nightstand has an elegant look. It features details such as scallops and molding, and it has decorative pulls. Pottery Barn Kids has the Ava Regency nightstand, which is crafted from kiln-dried solid poplar and is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, as are many of the other nightstands.
- Rustic: Some of the characteristics of this style include natural finishes with variations throughout the grain and minimal embellishments. One option at Pottery Barn Kids is the Charlie nightstand, a versatile piece with oak construction, a drawer and a cubby.
- Mid-Century: If you love a look inspired by the '50s and '60s, consider a mid-century nightstand or side table. Pottery Barn Kids has a modern mid-century nightstand designed in collaboration with west elm. It's made from mixed woods and has two spacious drawers.
- Minimal: Less is more when it comes to the minimal design style, as seen in the Austen nightstand at Pottery Barn Kids. It has open shelves and a sleek design for an understated look. Despite its simple design, it still provides ample storage.
Kids Side Tables
In addition to the nightstands at Pottery Barn Kids, there are also a wide variety of side tables from which to choose. For an exotic look, check out the Elephant side table. It's hand-carved from mango wood and has a natural washed finish for a gently weathered look. Another option is the Emily & Meritt side table, which has a top that's shaped like a heart.
Explore the kids nightstand and side table selection at Pottery Barn Kids to find plenty of stylish options for your child's bedroom. There's also a wide selection of dressers and armoires for clothing storage, along with bins and toy boxes for an organized play space.