Refresh their room with brand new styles for every space.
Shop By Category
- Backpacks & Lunch
- Beach & Outdoor
- Decor & Lighting
- New Arrivals
Designers & Friends
- Emily & Meritt
- Lilly Pulitzer
- west elm x pbk
- Mark & Graham x PBK
- Disney•Pixar TOY STORY
- Disney Frozen
- Disney Princess
- Disney•Pixar Cars
- Harry Potter™
- Heroes & Villains
- Hot Wheels™
- Monique Lhuillier
- Star Wars™
- Thomas & Friends™
Kids Rooms for Every Personality
As your child's personality flourishes, it's natural to feel inspired. Start decorating your kids rooms to reflect who they are and who they're becoming. Give them something to be thrilled about when you select new furniture, like beds, dressers and more, and bring them in the final choices for colors, textures or fun decor. Create a magnificent bunkbed and study suite or simply change out the rugs and hang a few pendant lights to give your kids rooms the design boost you crave.
Kids Furniture Essentials
Rejuvenate each child's space with a thorough assessment of kids furniture. What still fits where they are in life? What still looks on trend or has been worn through and just really needs to be replaced? Think about what you know will make them really happy, too.
- A supportive mattress is a must for a good night's sleep. Sleep is crucial for everyone, but your kids need way more of it to be their best throughout the day or during after-school activities.
- If a better bed is in order, check out the variety of options at Pottery Barn Kids. Slat construction, high footboards, decorative trim and other details let your kids room show off his or her style.
- Create a master suite for your child with a bunk bed or loft. Whether you have siblings sharing a room or want to open the space for a single kid, elevating the furnishings makes a major design impact worth getting excited about.
Kids Decor To Pick Together
You might be making most of the decisions on the bigger pieces, but when it comes to kids decor, make the process collaborative. As you get to know more about how their tastes are changing and what they like, you can design a room everyone loves.
- Check out lighting that you'd love in your own bedroom. Shop chandelier-inspired lights, pendants with dome styling and swag details or beaded lamps.
- Art and mirrors bring out your kids true personalities. See what attracts them and figure out a fun color palette or set of textures and patterns around their favorites.
- Shelving and wall organization is a must in any kids rooms. Look for display shelves or picture rails and make room with them for their treasured possessions.
Adding A Personal Touch
Update their room with personalized items that help each kids room feel unique. Monogram blankets or pillowcases, etch photo frames, banks or snow globes or choose from rocker toys with their names hand-painted.