- Car Seats & Adapters
- Diaper Bags & Totes
- Baby Carriers
- Baby Blankets
- Swaddles & Wearable Blankets
- All Baby On The Go
- Shop All Brands
Baby Travel Systems for On-The-Go Families
As you and your baby bond, it's natural to begin venturing out into the world to do and see more together. Having a top-quality baby travel system that you can use to prepare at home and enjoy outings makes everything about connecting, socializing, running errands and keeping appointments better and easier. Make your time out in the world as nourishing and rejuvenating as you can, so that when you're back home together, all is peaceful and well. Strollers, car seats, baby carriers, plus as many baby blankets as you can manage to bring along, all help make going out a good time. Discover superlative baby travel systems at Pottery Barn Kids now.
Strollers and Car Seats
The first items you'll need to travel with your baby are strollers and car seats. While many parents like to keep their baby close while out and about, these two essentials form the foundation of baby travel systems.
- Your stroller keeps your baby safe and comfortable while giving you lots of space to store the daily items you have to bring with you now. Enjoy the storage and let your baby get a good look at the world while you get things done.
- A car seat is an important practical item for anyone who drives. Modern car seats offer protection from the top, bottom and sides, while helping your baby feel safely strapped into place. A carrying handle lets you move the car seat between vehicles or carry a sleeping baby without waking him or her.
- Be sure to enhance the safety and comfort of your baby travel systems by browsing accessories. With so many well-designed ways to streamline your life, you're sure to find a few elements made just for you.
Baby Carriers for Walking or Shopping
One of the key components of baby travel systems is that they let you shop, attend wellness appointments or see friends and family. This can be easier for some parents when you have your hands free and still keep your baby close, so he or she can benefit from feelings of safety and love.
- Look for baby carriers that are comfortable for you, so that you can maintain good posture. It's important to have a carrier with straps you can easily adjust while keeping your baby feeling secure.
- Many people like to have their baby face inward towards their own body. Check out baby carriers that support their legs, arms and necks.
- Soft materials in colors that go with all your outfits and accessories make you look forward to wearing your carrier regularly.
Beautiful Diaper Bags for Stylish Parents
You may have replaced your everyday handbag or shoulder bag with diaper bags, so it's a good thing there are so many stylish options. Explore styles to find the one that's perfect for you.