Personalized Heart Straws
These decorative straws are perfect for helping kids keep track of their own cups – and they also lend a finishing touch to your Valentine's Day party decor.
Tools & Materials:
- Heart-shaped paper punch
- Decorative paper or construction paper
- Alphabet stamp set and ink pad
- Round hole punch
- White glue or glue stick
- Use the paper punch to cut hearts out of the decorative paper or construction paper.
- Stamp hearts with the initials of your guests.
- Cut a strip from the same paper, measuring 2" long by 1/2" high.
- Use the round hole punch to create holes on both ends of the paper strip.
- Fold 1/2" of each end of the strip so that the two ends (with round holes) are perpendicular to the center of the strip.
- Glue the middle of the strip onto the back of the heart. Once the glue is dry, slide the straw through the two holes. Complete for each guest.