by Hostess with the Mostess
Give your sailor party a sweet touch with these easy–to–assemble Lifesaver Cups. Fill with assorted candy colors and display on "waves" of pattern paper.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Remove Life SaverTM candies from packaging.
2. Cut 2 lengths of twine long enough to loop through the middle of the Life SaverTM and wrap around your plastic cup.
3. Thread and loop both pieces of twine through either side of the Life SaverTM, leaving the ends loose for now.
4. Add hot glue to the back of the Life SaverTM and adhere it to the center of the cup.
5. Tie the loose ends of the twine together around the back of the cups.
6. Fill cups with candy and treats.