Main Content Starts Here
- Spray adhesive
- Gold-leaf sheets
- Small dry paintbrush
- Clear spray sealer
- Adhere the tape to the egg to create the lines, patterns or designs you want.
- Gently mist the egg with spray adhesive where you want to add the gold leaf.
- Place the gold leaf directly on the sprayed surface; carefully rub and pat it onto the egg's surface.
- Pull back the waxed paper. Don't worry if some of the leaf doesn't fully adhere to the surface — you'll be able to use the dry paintbrush to press the leaf down to help it adhere and brush away any pieces that don't stick.
- When the gold leaf looks the way you want it to, lightly dust the surface with the sealant to set the gold leaf. Once it sets, remove the tape.