- Austen Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $999 Special $799
- Grayson Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,999 – $2,747 Special $1,599 – $2,345
- Grayson Bunk Bed With Bookcase $2,499 – $3,247 Special $1,999 – $2,745
- Elliott Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,599 – $1,749 Special $1,279 – $1,399
- Elliott Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,599 Sale $1,279.99
- Elliott Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed $1,799 – $1,949 Special $1,439 – $1,559
- Elliott Loft System $2,199 – $2,549 Special $1,759 – $2,399
- Elliott Loft System & Twin Bed Set $2,895 – $3,245 Special $2,235 – $2,999
- Camden Twin-over-Twin Low Bunk Bed $1,199 Special $959
- Belden Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed $2,099 – $2,449 Special $1,839 – $2,099
- Belden Twin-Over-Full Stair Loft Bed $2,799 – $3,049 Special $2,319 – $2,799
- Belden Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,799 – $2,149 Sale $1,599 – $1,799
- Camp Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,499 Special $1,199
- Camp Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,899 Special $1,519
- Camp Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,699 Special $1,359
- Camp Twin Bunk Bed System $1,999 Special $1,599
- Camp Twin Bunk System & Twin Bed Set $2,749 Special $2,195
- Kendall Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,499 – $1,649 Special $1,199 – $1,499
- Kendall Bunk Bed $1,499 Special $1,199
- Kendall Twin Over Full Bunk Bed $1,699 Sale $1,359.99
- Kendall Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,699 – $1,849 Special $1,359 – $1,479
- Catalina Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,199 – $1,349 Special $959 – $1,079
- Catalina Stair Loft Bed $1,999 – $2,349 Special $1,599 – $1,879
- Catalina Stair Loft Bed & Lower Bed Set $2,545 – $2,745 Special $1,995 – $2,599
- Ava Regency Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,599 Special $1,279
- Ava Regency Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,799 Special $1,439
- Fillmore Stair Loft Bed $2,199
- Fillmore Stair Loft Bed & Lower Bed Set $2,295 – $3,145
- Owen Twin Loft & Lower Bed Set $2,899
- Owen Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,899 Special $1,519
- Charlie Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,799 Special $1,439
- Charlie Twin-Over-Twin Storage Bunk Bed $2,299 Special $1,839
- Charlie Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed $1,999 Special $1,599
- Hayes Low Bunk Bed $1,299 Special $1,039
- Lifeguard Tower Loft Bed $1,699 Special $1,359
- Treehouse Loft Bed $1,599 – $1,699 Special $1,359 – $1,599
- Tree House Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,899 – $2,049 Special $1,519 – $2,049
- Playhouse Loft Bed $1,499 Special $1,199
Bunk BedsBunk beds and loft beds are a terrific way to increase floor space and add extra sleeping arrangements for siblings or friends that spend the night during sleepovers. At Pottery Barn Kids, we know that having options means you can enjoy your furniture and home exactly the way you like. Two single beds and mattresses fit right in with rooms with two kids or even in the guest room to accommodate friends and family. Some of our bunk beds are even designed for rooms with children of different ages. Choose a twin-over-full bunk bed to please older and younger kids that sleep in the same room.
Our bunk beds and loft beds increase storage, making it easy to stay organized and fit all of your children’s essentials. Built-in shelves and drawers fit books, clothes and toys that would otherwise be strewn across the room, offering a neat presentation with easy access. Choose from bunk beds with simple ladders that are ideal for tight spaces, or choose a built-in staircase that makes your little one feel like a king or queen if they have a larger bedroom. All of our bunk and loft beds meet safety standards and include antitip gear so you can relax and let your kids enjoy their furniture with peace of mind.
These bunk beds and loft beds even feature space for desks and chairs that create the best possible study space for your children. Tucked underneath their beds, these desks offer comfort for completing workbooks or coloring and finishing up arts and crafts. Pair loft beds with desk accessories and wall art that will keep your child inspired and on track to do his or her best in school all year long.
Many of our bunk beds are designed to easily separate so you can use each piece individually when your children decide they want big kid beds that look just like yours. This way, you can easily move children into their own rooms as they grow older without having to buy new bedroom furniture. Save time by purchasing bunk beds as part of furniture sets that include dressers and storage units or pick individual pieces such as nightstands to fit your specific needs. Opt for two matching nightstands to frame your bed and make the bunk bed the center of attention in the room. If you’re short on space, look for one nightstand that adds storage without taking up a lot of room.
Once you’ve chosen the ideal bunk or loft bed, pick out bedding to turn the room into a space your children will love and adore. If you live in a cold climate, make sure to add thermal blankets to keep tiny toes toasty all winter long. Pink, frilly comforters are great for a princess look or go industrial with cars, planes and automobiles that inspire your little engineer or architect. For kids that share the same room, let them pick out their favorite bedding to personalize their space and express their individuality. Make sure to check out sheets sets and protective mattress coverings to keep your furniture good as new, even when used by younger children.
Add plush comfort and added style with decorative pillows. Pillows with space themes featuring moons, stars and galaxies are ideal for science lovers and sparkles and beads are sure to please children that love all things shiny. Mix and match a variety of pillows in different sizes to add comfort for sleeping, lounging and playing. Since our bunk beds come in classic styles including white, charcoal and cocoa colors, you can use decorative pillows and bedding to enhance the style of decor throughout the room.