- Nautical Anchor Bath Mat $29.50 Special $23
- ABC Bath Mat $29.50 Special $23
- Eco Chic Puppy Bath Mat $24.50 Sale $18.99
- Eco Chic Bear Bath Mat $24.50 Special $19
- Eco Chic Kitty Bath Mat $24.50 Special $19
- Heart Dot Round Bath Mat $29.50 Special $23
- Splish Splash Bath Mat $29.50 Special $23
- Solid Bath Mats $20.50 Sale $11.99 – $16
- Shark Shaped Bath Mat $23
- Turtle Shaped Bath Mat $29.50 Special $23
- ABC Shower Curtain $49.50 Special $39
- Rainy Day Critters Shower Curtain $59.50 Sale $46.99
- Ruched Sail Shower Curtain $69.50 Special $55
- Pink Tassel Shower Curtain $59.50
- Natural Tassel Shower Curtain $59.50 Sale $34.99
- Eyelet Shower Curtain $49.50 Sale $28.99
- Hayden Rugby Shower Curtain $49.50 Special $39
- Shark Parade Shower Curtain $49.50 Special $39
- Mermaid Shower Curtain $49.50 Special $39
- Under the Sea Shower Curtain $49.50 Special $39
- Shower Curtain Roller Rings $14 Special $11.50
Kids’ Bath Mats and Shower CurtainsKeep bath time light and playful without making a mess with our kids’ bath mats and shower curtains that keep water where it belongs. At Pottery Barn Kids, we know that bath time can be a delightful experience where everyone gets wet, but that doesn’t mean that you have to settle for a wet bathroom. Our shower curtains keep water in the tub and are also ideal for older kids who are alternating between baths and showers. Mats are bath essentials and keep your children from slipping and falling on wet floors while providing a warm, cozy surface to stand on when drying themselves.
Dry off your children with bath towels that are super absorbent and soft to the touch. Opt for a bath towel set that comes with a bath towel, hand towel and washcloth so that your children have everything they need to dry off and get ready for bed or the day ahead. Our bath towels are available in vibrant hues including deep greens and bright orange as well as softer pastel colors including pink and blue for a calming effect. Choose a bath towel that features your children’s favorite characters from superheroes to dinosaurs to fish.
Another option for drying off after bath time is a bath wrap that keeps your children wrapped up. Our hooded bath wraps feature decorative hoods with sharks, flowers and bunnies that make bath time more fun for your children. They can take their favorite characters from the bathroom to the lounge room and stay dry and cozy warm. Our towels and wraps are hand-woven from chemical-free cotton, making them soft and absorbent as well as eco-conscious. Your child can even take their favorite characters on vacation or to the beach with our beach wraps that add fun to sun-drenched days.
Our beach towels feature an ultraviolet protection factor rating of 50+, which is the highest safety rating for use in the sunshine. Our beach towels feature some of the most renowned characters from movies, including space characters and superheroes. Choose from beach-inspired patterns from stripes and solid colors to whimsical creatures including mermaids, whales and submarines. You can even make your child’s beach towel all about him or her and make the playful pattern extra special by personalizing it with a monogrammed name. Our beach towels are made of cotton velour and cotton terry for superior absorbency and quick-dry capabilities.
Make bath time fun for older and younger kids alike with bath toys with which they can splish and splash. Jungle animals transport your child to another land filled with elephants, lions and zebras and our squirt toys even let them squeeze and spray water for maximum fun. Tugboat bath toys let your child envision his inner deckhand and set sail on the open seas. For toddlers or younger children who may still be teething, opt for teether bath toys that let them relieve the pain while playing with fun floating shapes from boats to dogs to elephants.
Help your children get ready for bed after bath time with pajamas, robes and slippers that are sure to keep them dry and cozy. While bath mats are ideal for your kids to step on, you can take the comfort with them throughout the house with slippers that keep their tiny toes warm long after bath time has ended. Choose slippers for warmer climates or opt for full booties to use in colder climates or in the winter when the floors can be extra cold. Pajamas are one way to get your kid excited for bedtime, even if he or she has boundless energy. Choose from beloved characters and superheroes, so your child will rush to bed to sleep with their favorite pajamas.