- Mackenzie Gray Glitter Dots Lunch Bag $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Mackenzie Critter Shark Backpack $54.50 Sale $31.99
- Mackenzie Navy Shark Lunch Bag $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Mackenzie Critter Pink Glitter Kitty Backpack $54.50 Sale $31.99
- Mackenzie Pink Glitter Lunch Bag $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Mackenzie Critter Navy Panda Backpacks $54.50 – $64.50 Sale $31.99 – $37.99
- Mackenzie Critter Navy Panda Lunch Bag $29.50 Sale $14.99
- Mackenzie Critter Rainbow Zebra Backpacks $54.50 – $64.50 Sale $31.99 – $37.99
- Mackenzie Critter Rainbow Zebra Lunch Bag $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Mackenzie Critter Gray Monster Backpacks $54.50 – $64.50 Sale $31.99 – $37.99
- Mackenzie Critter Grey Monster Lunch Bag $29.50 Sale $14.99
Mackenzie Animal Backpacks
The Mackenzie collection at Pottery Barn Kids contains cute animal backpacks and lunch bags in an array of designs. These bags have the features you want and the playful style kids love, along with easy-care construction and long-lasting durability. When you choose a Mackenzie collection backpack, you get a sturdy product that's designed to handle the demands of everyday use.
Mackenzie Collection Backpacks
The animal backpacks in the Mackenzie collection come in Small or Large. The small size accommodates a lunch bag, two small notebooks, two books and a water bottle. The large size holds a lunch bag, one large notebook, two small notebooks, several books and a water bottle. These backpacks are great for taking to school, but they also work well for play dates.
These backpacks are crafted from super-strong 600-denier polyester, which resists snags and tears and withstands frequent use. This material is water-resistant, so your child can carry their backpack on rainy days with no problem. The adjustable straps on these Mackenzie animal backpacks ensure a precise fit, and thick padding keeps your child comfortable. These bags are both functional and fashionable, so your child will enjoy toting theirs around.
There are a variety of Mackenzie collection backpack styles available, including:
- Bunny - Aqua and gray with bunny-ear detailing and polka dots
- Star - Gray and red; designed to look like a rocket heading for outer space
- Shark – Light blue and navy; designed with shark teeth detailing
- Kitty – Gray and gold; designed with kitty paw accents
These backpacks have a fun look, and they can be personalized with your child's initials or name. The exterior straps of these backpacks hold a Mackenzie lunch bag (sold separately), while the side mesh pockets can accommodate a water bottle (also sold separately).
Pottery Barn Kids has water bottles that go well with the Mackenzie collection backpacks and lunch bags. They have fun prints, so you're likely to find one that matches with the backpack you've selected. These bottles are crafted from stainless steel, so they won't shatter if dropped. The polypropylene cap is both sturdy and secure; these bottles are highly leak-resistant and have locking tops to make sure liquid stays inside. They're lightweight, so they're easy for your child to carry, and they clean up easily in the dishwasher.
Mackenzie Collection Lunch Bags
Also in this collection are lunch bags that coordinate with the backpacks. For example, there's an aqua glitter dot lunch bag to coordinate with the aqua bunny backpack. These lunch bags are made with the same sturdy polyester as the backpacks, so they're durable and water-resistant. If your child loves a matching look, they'll love that these lunch bags are done in the same fun colors as the Mackenzie backpacks.
Styles of Mackenzie collection lunch bags include:
- Aqua Glitter Dot - Coordinates with the bunny backpack
- Gray Star - Coordinates with the rocket backpack
- Navy Shark - Coordinates with the shark backpack
- Gray Glitter Kitty - Coordinates with the kitty backpack
These lunch bags are easy to carry, and they keep food fresher than plastic or metal lunch boxes. The Mackenzie collection Critter Lunch Bag holds a Spencer mini, medium, and large food storage container and Spencer utensils. Alternatively, these bags can hold a Spencer bento box and utensils.
The exterior mesh pocket of these lunch bags holds a water bottle; there's also an interior mesh pocket for holding small snacks or sauce packets. The outside of these lunch bags can also be personalized with initials or a name for a custom touch. The length of the monogramming will affect the placement of the personalization.
How to Care for Mackenzie Collection Animal Backpacks
The backpacks and lunch bags in the Mackenzie collection are easy to maintain. If they get dirty or anything is spilled on them, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth and allow to air dry. The polyester fabric used to craft these backpacks and lunch bags is extremely stain-resistant, so if something does happen to get spilled, it's unlikely to leave a lasting stain behind.
Pottery Barn Kids has Mackenzie collection animal backpacks and lunch bags to suit your child's personal style, along with plenty of other school and play essentials.