Delivery Discount – No Surcharge! Save $50 on delivery when you buy the Universal Trundle. Discounted surcharge reflected below.
Whether it’s used with a mattress for guests or without one for extra storage, our Universal Trundle is a smart addition to every child’s room.
- 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 6" high
- Designed for use with Catalina, Kendall and Camp Beds.
- Provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our specially sized Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Mattresses meet or exceed Federal regulations for flammability.
- Offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Support rails are expertly crafted of solid wood.
- Fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with solid hardwood support rails.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the trundle will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Designed to fit under all twin, full and queen-sized beds in our Catalina, Kendall and Camp Collections; for queen-sized beds, the support beam needs to be positioned at the left or right setting to leave ample room for the trundle to be installed.
- Trundle Mattress was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Serta® and features a fire-resistant FireBlocker Insulator System and a NANO-PEL™ Treatment, an antimicrobial treatment that helps the mattress stay fresh and clean.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully layer our rich Espresso finish for exceptional depth of color. Rustic Sun Valley pieces begin with a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Trundle: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 6" high
- Casters: 2" wide x 3" high
- Weight: 85.5 pounds
- Accommodates a standard trundle mattress.
- Use of a mattress pad is recommended.
- Spot clean using mild soap and water.
- Rotate mattress to maximize wear.
- Single-sided mattress; do not flip mattress.
- Do not stand on trundle.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.