Tencel® Solid Towel Collection
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
For extra absorbency and superb drying ability, this towel collection is woven from a blend of ultra-soft, plush organic cotton and TENCEL®, which is made with sustainably sourced eucalyptus fibers. Plus, it’s Oeko-Tex® Certified to be free from chemicals and synthetics for a healthier bathtime.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Skillfully woven to an ultra plush 550-gram weight.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 65% organic cotton and 35% TENCEL®. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- TENCEL® is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial and has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Towels are reactive-dyed – dye reacts to the fiber and becomes part of the fiber, resulting in excellent wash fastness.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Turkey.
- Personalization is available, up to 9 characters on bath towel (only), for an additional cost.
- Dimensions & Care
- Washcloth: 12" square
- Hand Towel: 16" wide x 27" long
- Bath Towel: 25" wide x 50" long
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.