Raleigh Camelback Daybed
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The graceful arch and bold nailhead trim of this daybed makes a romantic, elegant statement in their room, while soft padding provides a comfy sleeping solution for the nursery or bedroom.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Daybed frame is thickly padded with 100% polyester and perfectly upholstered with your choice of fabric.
- Wood is FSC® certified. Forest Stewardship Council means that PT is using wood from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious and economically viable.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Daybed features a slat-roll foundation which sits high on the side rails and accommodates a twin-sized mattress (mattress is not included).
- Do not use a box spring with daybed.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Pair with our Classic Plush or Pillowtop Mattress (sold separately).
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from local and Imported materials.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Daybed is delivered in several boxes and put together in your home by our expert delivery teams.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 85" long x 38" high
- Mattress Platform: 36" wide x 72" long
- Diagonal Depth: 36" deep
- Seat: 78.5" long x 15.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Back: 38" high
- Arm: 4" wide x 44.5" deep x 31" high
- Clearance under front of Daybed to Floor: 0.5" high
- Distance from Floor to top of Slats: 11.25" high
- Weight: 135 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.