Slipcovers and upholstered furniture care
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel or sponge. (See specific instructions below by fabric type).
- Keep fabric out of direct sunlight and avoid direct heat to prevent fading.
- Lightly brush and vacuum regularly.
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly to equalize wear.
- For base upholstery, use a professional upholstery cleaning service only.
Spot clean instructions
Machine-washable fabrics (other than Everydaysuede™)
- Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Blot to remove excess water; air dry.
Everydaysuede™ & Everydayvelvet™:
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth, blot to remove excess water; air dry.
Dry-clean only fabrics:
- Professional dry cleaning only.
- Please note that some of our slipcovers are dry-clean only.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Open dryer frequently and pull pieces apart to ensure the center dries.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Do not line dry; weight of wet fabric may cause pulling or stretching.
- Clean all pieces simultaneously to maintain color consistency.