west elm x pbk Honeycomb Baby Bedding
Our Honeycomb Baby Bedding adds a chic splash of color for a fresh, modern nursery look. Thought-out details like the reversible, hand-stitched quilt and pure cotton pieces provide their bed with lasting style and maximum comfort. Plus, with pieces that are hypoallergenic, Oeko-Tex Certified and certified to GOTS, both you and your baby can rest easy at night knowing that their cozy sheets are safe and free of harmful chemicals.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is filled with 100% recycled polyester batting.
- Quilt reverses to platinum print.
- Divided Squares Crewel Sham reverses to solid natural ivory.
- Sham has an envelope closure.
- Crib fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- All crib fitted sheets are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- All crib fitted sheets meet Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
- All crib fitted sheets are made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crib fitted sheets are made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- TENCEL® crib fitted sheet is made of of 100% TENCEL®. TENCEL® is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Quilt is reactive-dyed – Dye reacts to the fiber and becomes part of the fiber, resulting in excellent wash-fastness.
- Divided Squares Crewel Sham is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Divided Squares Crewel Sham is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sham and pillow inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long; fits mattresses up to 10" deep
- Divided Squares Crewel Sham: 18" square
- Machine wash following vendor recommendations for temperature; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Decorative Pillow Insert 18"x18"
Decorative Pillow Insert 18"x18"
- Online Only