Madeline Bunk System with Twin Bed Set
This well-engineered system nests everything your child needs into one elegant design, including an extra twin bed, a beautiful writing desk, and open and closed storage.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid wood, hardwood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame, frame-and-panel construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Twin bed features intricate floral molding and fluted posts.
- Twin bed features a slat-roll foundation is designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Mattress platform on the twin bed can be raised to accommodate our trundle (when used separate from the bunk system), or lowered to create a comfortable height for small children.
- Includes top bunk with guardrail, ladder, desk, five drawers and an open shelving unit.
- Bunk mattress fits upper bunk; mattress sold separately.
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- Bunk System includes two guardrails for the bunk and a solid wood ladder.
- Do not use a box spring on bunk.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 9'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Assembly required.
- To see our entire collection of Madeline furniture and learn more, check out our
- Madeline Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 81" wide x 80.25" long x 81.25" high
Madeline Twin Bed
- Overall: 42.5" wide x 81" long x 55" high
- Footboard: 36" high
- Side Rails: 76" long x 8" high x 1.5" thick
- Clearance Under Side Rails: 8" in low position; 10" in high position
- Slats: 15
- Weight: 123 pounds
Madeline Bunk System
- Overall (with ladder): 54.75" wide x 80.25" long x 81.25" high
- Overall (without ladder): 42.25" wide x 80.25" long x 81.25" high
- Weight: 124.5 pounds
- Bed: 42.25" wide x 80.25" long x 26.75" high
- Headboard/Footboard: 42.25" wide x 26.75" high x 3" thick
- Clearance Under Side Rails: 54.5"
- Ladder: 13.5" wide x 3.75" deep x 62.5" high
- Projection Of Ladder’s Feet From Bed: 12.5"
- Accommodates standard twin-sized mattress.
- Shelf (3): 24.75" wide x 16.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Above Top Shelf: 12.5”
- Clearance Above Middle Shelf: 9.5”
- Clearance Above Bottom Shelf: 19.5”
- Desktop: 40" wide x 17.5" deep x 4.75” high
- Clearance Above Desktop: 23”
- Desk Drawer Interior: 22.5" wide x 12.75" deep x 3.75" high
- Dresser Drawer Interior (5): 11.5" wide x 13.25" deep x 6.25" high
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools