- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Beautifully made and incredibly versatile, our Kendall Collection features Craftsman-inspired details that coordinate with nearly any style. The expertly crafted open slat construction on the beds and bunks are standouts, as are the block cap posts. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the nightstand will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightstand has one drawer and a raised lip on the lower shelf to keep essentials in place.
- Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface.
- Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it's still wet to reveal the wood's textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom.
- All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nightstand: 20" wide x 17" deep x 26" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
Take it home today! Contact your local store for availability.
- To see our entire collection of Kendall furniture and learn more, check out our Kendall Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 17" deep x 26" high
- Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 13" deep x 4" high
- Drawer Knob: 2" diameter, 2" deep
- Shelf Interior: 18" square, 12" high
- Clearance under nightstand: 6"
- Feet: 2" square
- Weight: 37 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.