Designed to add room for a guest or to provide extra storage, our versatile trundle pairs beautifully with our Juliette Bed.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Support rails are expertly crafted of solid wood.
- Fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Trundle Mattress was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Serta® and features a fire-resistant FireBlocker Insulator System and a NANO-PEL™ Treatment, an antimicrobial treatment that helps the mattress stay fresh and clean.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed for use with the Juliette bed.
- Provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our specially sized Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Must be used with the Lullaby Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 40.25" wide x 74.5" long x 5.75" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Assembly required.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40.25" wide x 74.5" long x 5.75" high
- Casters: 2" wide x 2.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Weight: 82 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Vintage Simply White
- Vintage Gray
Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
|Juliette Trundle, Vintage Simply White||$349||$0|
|Juliette Trundle, Vintage Simply White, In-home||$349||$0|
|Juliette Trundle, Vintage Gray||$349||$0|
|Juliette Trundle, Vintage Gray, In-home||$349||$0|