Hatch Rest Sound Machine, Night Light & Time-to-Rise
- Free & Fast Shipping
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Use the Hatch Rest Digital Nightlight Sound Machine to help give your little one a more restful sleep. Designed using the latest scientific research, this device is a nightlight and sound machine rolled into one. Control and customize each sound and light color to suit your baby’s sleep schedule right from your phone.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightlight, sound machine, and Time-to-Rise indicator in one modern device, designed to control and program conveniently from your phone.
- No need to disrupt your baby during sleep — control remotely from your phone.
- Simplify nighttime feedings and diaper changes with adjustable colors, brightness and sound.
- Select from preset light and sound themes (or create your own!) that promote healthy circadian rhythms and melatonin production for a better night's rest.
- Set a bath time program to let your toddler know it’s time to get ready for bed, or set Time-to-Rise to let your toddler know when it's time to get out of bed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Made from ABS plastic with LED lights.
- Includes device and custom power cable.
- Free app: Compatible with iOS (9 and higher) and Android (Lollipop and higher).
- Communicates through Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 4" diameter, 6.25" high
- Weight: 13 ounces
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.