Like all the pieces in the Fillmore collection, our nightstand is simple and strong, with a classic American look and a generous scale that's made to last your child throughout the teen years.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Equipped with a drawer and an open cubby space.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Simple assembly required.
- To see our entire collection of Fillmore furniture and learn more, check out our Fillmore Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 24.5" high
- Drawer: 15" wide x 13" wide x 6" high
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.