Everett Modular Standard Desk & Hutch
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Design a study system that works for them and their space with this modular desk and hutch set. Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the strictest of safety standards, there's plenty of space for storage and studying.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid poplar wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Expertly constructed with frame-and panel construction for high quality structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and solid wooden glides which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Create your own desk with corner, short or long top, cubby base, drawer base, and desk hutch .
- Hardware is finished in nickel.
- Hutch equipped with three cubbies, corkboard back panel and a cutout for routing cords.
- Everett collection is a modular system, designed to customize your space. Pair the standard desk with the everett cubby bookcase (mounting plate included for attachment).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- This hutch is only compatible on the Everett Standard Desk.
- Assembly required.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
Corner Desk Top
- Overall: 51" wide x 51" deep x 1" thick x 29.5" high
- Leg (1): 2" diameter, 28" high
- Weight: 49.5 pounds
Long Desk Top
- Overall: 56.5" wide x 18" deep x1.5" thick
- Weight: 23 pounds
Short Desk Top and Leg Panel
- Desk Top: 42" wide x 18" deep x 1.5" thick
- Leg Panel: 17.5" wide x 1.5" thick x 28" high
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Desk Top: 14.5" high
- Weight: 28.25 pounds
- Overall: 31" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Cubby (4): 13.25" wide x 17.25 deep x 12.25" high
- Floor clearance: 2.5"
- Weight: 64 pounds
- Overall: 16" wide x 17.5" deep x 28" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 11.75" wide x 14" deep x 4.5" high
- Cubby (1): 13.25" wide x 14.75" high
- Weight: 92 pounds
- Overall: 42" wide x 11" deep x 28" high
- Cubby (3): 40.5" wide x 10" deep x 7" high
- Corkboard Cubby: 40.5" wide x 9.25" deep x 19" high
- Weight: 44.5 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.