The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ Baby Bedding Set
The bold, bright animals from Eric Carle’s beloved book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, give this nursery collection striking, artful style. Carle’s distinctive collage-style art is reproduced using pure cotton fabrics. The quilt features his unmistakable caterpillar appliquéd with a mix of cotton percales, stripes, dots and ginghams. The white sheeting features butterfly and caterpillar appliqués on opposite corners. The crib skirt is trimmed with gingham.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Quilt is pure cotton gingham appliquéd with a cheerful caterpillar.
- Quilt is expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill.; reverses to red gingham.
- Crib sheet is pure 200-thread-count cotton percale interwoven with 5% organic cotton fibers; with an Easy-Care Finish.
- Crib skirt is bright white canvas pieced with blue gingham.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Our Easy-Care finish ensures that bedding emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Machine wash.
- Available separately or as a set; set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Dimensions & Care
- 36" wide x 50" long
- 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.