- Fair Trade
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Clean lines and timeless styling makes our Elsie Collection as versatile as it is beautiful. Expertly crafted from solid wood and finished with a multi-step process that ensures rich, long-lasting color and durability, Our Elsie Nightstand is a smart storage accent to their nursery or bedroom and features one large drawer, one cubby and wooden knobs that are easy to pull.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, plywood, beech wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers are crafted using English Dovetail joinery with bottom mounted wooden glides. Half moon stoppers prevent the drawers from being pulled out all the way.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightstand features one large drawer and one large cubby.
- Wooden knobs are finished in same paint color as furniture.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Elsie furniture and learn more, check out our Elsie Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 17" deep x 24" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 13.25" wide x 12.5" deep x 6" high
- Cubby Interior (1): 16" wide x 13" deep x 11.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Clearance from Floor to underside of Nightstand: 3.5" high
- Weight: 78.75 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.