Chic cottage legs and spindles inspired by vintage beds get a modern makeover with this special piece that little ones will love. Like all our beds, our Elsie Daybed is built to exceptional safety and comfort standards, accommodates a trundle (sold separately) and features eye-catching accents.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with solid poplar wood and engineered wood.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Simply White finish is applied using child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features turned legs and decorative spindles.
- Daybed has slat-roll foundation and does not require a box spring.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 78.5" long x 41" high
- Mattress Platform: 39" wide x 73" long x 1" thick
- Headboard and Footboard: 40" wide x 33" high x 2" thick
- Clearance Under Daybed: 10" high
- Weight: 68.5 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household cleaners as they can damage the finish.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
|Elsie Daybed, Simply White, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery||$699 Limited Time Offer $559||$0|
|Elsie Daybed & Trundle Set, Simply White, Flat Rate||$995 Limited Time Offer $795||$0|