Eli's Elephant Nursery Bedding Set
Hand-embroidered and appliquéd elephants parade across our quilt and sham.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Pure cotton corduroy appliqués and concentric stitching creates wonderful texture.
- Quilt features a pole pocket for easy display and reverses to pure cotton percale; pure cotton fill; quilted by hand around motifs with French-knot and pick-stitch embroidered details
- Crib skirt features a pieced border and pickstitch details.
- Fitted crib sheet is pure cotton percale interwoven with organic cotton fibers; features green and blue elephants dancing across a field of polka dots.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of cotton percale which is soft to the touch and breathable; a percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Dimensions & Care
- Toddler Quilt: 36" wide x 50"long
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 11" drop length
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.