- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This Craftsman nightstand with both open and closed storage creates a functional display in their space. Ideal for displaying prized trinkets and holding bedtime essentials, it stays in style as your little one grows.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Weathered Navy, Smoked Charcoal and Smoked Gray are crafted from solid oak wood, oak veneers, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Simply White is crafted from solid poplar wood, engineered wood and MDF.
- Drawers are crafted with English dovetail joinery which provides strength and durability. Drawers move with waxed wood glides.
- Expertly constructed with time-honored techniques like mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The wood-stain finishes are applied in mulitple steps to enhance the textured grain and achieve a natural weathered look and feel.
- Hand-finished and with natural variations in the wood grain's texture and appearance, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Our Simply White pain is our most true, clean white finish and applied with water-based lacquer.
- Features an open cubby and one drawer.
- Smoked Charcoal and Weathered Navy nightstand knobs are finished in antique brass; Smoked Gray nightstand knobs are finished in bronze; Simply White nightstand knobs are finished in brushed nickel.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- To see our entire collection of Charlie furniture and learn more, check out our Charlie Collection
- Overall: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 24" high
- Drawer Interior: 11.5" wide x 13" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 10"
- Cubby Interior: 16" wide x 15.5" deep x 10" high
- Weight: 43 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.