Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Belden Collection is the perfect solution for shared or small spaces. The platform and bunk beds are made out of solid wood frames and feature extra storage. To finish off the collection, we use appliqué molding on drawer fronts and brushed Nickel drawer pulls.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, pine wood, engineered wood, beech wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Java is crafted using solid pine wood, engineered wood and MDF.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand in child-safe, water-based paint for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Showcases traditional beadboard paneling.
- Nightstand has two spacious drawers to keep essentials at hand.
- Java has antique bronze drawer pulls.
- Simply White and Charcoal have brushed nickel pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nightstand: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 24" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Belden furniture and learn more, check out our Belden Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 24" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 12.5" wide x 13" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Weight: 45.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.