Ava Regency Platform Bed
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Take their bed to the next level with our Ava Regency Platform Bed. Inspired by the glamorous furniture from Hollywood's Golden Age, this collection is a classic for a reason. Artful curves, appliqué trim inserts and tapered feet are masterfully crafted throughout the collection to bring a cohesive look to the room. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified to meet or exceed strict chemical emissions standards for cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid poplar wood, pine wood, beech wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our exclusive Simply White finish is applied by hand in a child-safe, water-based paint for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with applique trim and storage drawers.
- Mattress platform is made of 100% solid wood slats for extra strength; designed for use without a box spring.
- All sides are finished.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Ava Regency furniture and learn more, check out our Ava Regency Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41" wide x 79" long x 17" high
- Mattress Platform: 39" wide x 75" long
- Drawer Interior (2): 25.5" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9.5"
- Weight: 113.25 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.