Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Original Receipt - Returns with the original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment.
- Gift Receipt - Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount on the gift receipt.
- Delivery Fees - Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
- Cash & Check Refunds - Cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check and mailed to you (may take 14 business days).
- Direct from vendors - For all returns on Nuna, Inglesina, and Babyzen, please contact us at 1.800.993.4923 or email email@example.com to initiate the return.
- Over $10,000 - If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue you $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the remaining amount owed to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Gift Registry Support: 1.800.993.4923 or visit any Pottery Barn Kids store.
Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- General Customer Service: 1.800.993.4923
- Gift Registry Support: 1.800.993.4923
- Fax: 702.363.2541
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org