Spiced Honey Popcorn
Simple to make and perfect for all ages, this twist on traditional popcorn is a festive, tasty treat.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Place popped popcorn into a large baking pan.
- Heat honey, oil, nutmeg and salt in a saucepan until it bubbles.
- Keep on low and whisk occasionally for 5-6 minutes, until the mixture thickens.
- Add in baking soda and stir.
- Pour the mixture over the popcorn. Mix until the popcorn is well coated.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 300 degrees, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool before serving.