Traditionally a summertime campfire snack, s’mores have a place during the holidays, too! Give them a festive makeover with crushed candy canes for a perfect seasonal treat.
- 16 graham crackers
- 16 marshmallows
- 2 chocolate bars
- 5 tablespoons heavy cream at room temperature
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Break the chocolate bars into smaller pieces.
- Line a cookie sheet with the graham crackers. Top each graham cracker with a chocolate square and a marshmallow; place in the over for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle the crushed candy canes over the top.
- Sprinkle the crushed candy canes over the top.