Light and refreshing, lemonade is the perfect refreshment for a garden tea party! The lavender adds just the right floral hint plus a pretty pop of color.
- 2 cups sugar
- 7 sprigs lavender (stems and buds), plus additional sprigs for garnish
- 2 cups fresh-squeezed lemon juice (from about 10 lemons)
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice (from about 4 limes)
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- In a large saucepan, bring one gallon of water and the sugar to a boil. Remove from heat. Add 7 lavender sprigs along with the lemon juice, lime juice and honey all together in the pot.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature; strain and chill.
- Serve in glasses or jars with ice, and garnish with blackberries and additional lavender sprigs.