This punch is festive and fun for Halloween, but parents don't have to feel guilty about what's in it.
- 4 cups no-pulp orange juice
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups club soda or ginger ale
- 12 orange slices (optional)
- For Garnish: Skewers with sliced grapes or seedless tangerine segments
- Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl or pitcher. Add ice cubes (or the plastic ones that don't melt) and stir. Float the orange slices on the top of the punch. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- If serving in individual glasses, place a skewer in each glass after adding the punch. Serves 6 - 8.