Fresh Fruit with Orange Yogurt Dunk
Any fresh, seasonal fruit tastes even better paired with this yogurt dip. Make it extra special by setting out a dish of colorful toothpicks to help with the dunking.
This ups the fun factor when it comes to eating fruit, and adds a little calcium and protein to boot.”
- 1/3 cup low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh fruit, cut into cubes
Combine the yogurt, vanilla, maple syrup and orange juice in a small bowl and stir well. Serve with fresh fruit on the side.