The only thing more fun than a spinning dreidel is one made of gooey marshmallow and decadent chocolate. Featuring Hebrew letters, these dreidel pops are a sweet way to capture the spirit of the holiday.
- White chocolate Hershey’s Kisses
- White chocolate chips (for melting)
- Blue cake decorating gel
- Lollipop sticks
- Parchment paper
- Push a lollipop into the flat side of a marshmallow, sticking it in as far as you can without puncturing the opposite side.
- Melt white chocolate chips according to package instructions.
- Spread a small amount of the chocolate onto the base of a chocolate kiss. Use the melted chocolate as “glue” to attach a Hershey’s Kiss to the flat end of the marshmallow.
- Working quickly*, dip your dreidels one-at-a-time into the white chocolate coating and roll them until the surface is evenly covered.
- Pull the dreidel out of the chocolate and hold it over the bowl, point-side facing downward for a few seconds to get rid of excess drips.
- Place the dreidel pop onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and let it dry for 15-20 minutes (until candy coating has set). A slight “puddle” will form underneath each dreidel, so it won’t look perfect but it will taste good!
- Using the icing pen, decorate with Hebrew letters.