Tools and Materials:
- R2-D2™ Printable Cutout
- 8-12 oz. mason jars with white daisy lids
- Large white labels
- Light blue paper
- X-Acto knife
- Cutting mat
For the Milk:
- Blue food coloring
- Download and print the R2-D2™ Cutout
- Cut out shapes with X-Acto knife on cutting mat
- Adhere "body" of R2-D2™ onto the jar so that the blue milk shows through
- Add a piece of light blue paper to the back of the head of R2-D2™ so the color shows through
- Mix food coloring with milk until you reach the desired shade
- Pour blue milk in each jar and screw on lid
- Attach top to the side of lid so it lines up with the body. Use tape or glue if necessary.
Tip: Lining your baking sheet with parchment paper allows for an easy clean up.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.