Tools and Materials:
- Yoda™ Party Favor Tags
- 8 white paper lunch bags
- Party favors of your choice
- Eight 5 mm bracelet-size glow sticks
- Standard hole punch
- 2 yd. baker's twine or string
- Download and print our Yoda™ Party Favor Tags
- Cut out tags and punch a hole at the top of each tag with your paper punch
- Fill each lunch bag with treats
- Fold top of bag over about 3/4" then fold again
- Create a hole with paper punch where the indicated whole is (near Yoda's™ hands)
- Attach tag, looping string through bag and tie in front
- Slide glow stick into Yoda's™ hands
Tip: When it comes to filling the bags, think beyond candy. For example, coloring pages and crayons will keep the fun going long after the party is over.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.