Main Content Starts Here
- Fabric of your choice
- Rubber bands (one per egg)
- Paper hole punch
- Thin white ribbon
- Egg cups
- Using the ruler, measure an 8-inch square of fabric. Cut the square using scissors.
- Place the egg in the center of the fabric square. Gather the edges of the fabric up around the egg and secure with a rubber band.
- Cut a small rectangle out of cardstock that will become the place setting's name tag. Write a guest's name on the tag.
- Punch a hole in the name tag and the fabric and secure name tag to the fabric using a piece of ribbon. Place egg upright in egg cup. Repeat steps 1-4 for each egg.