Mason jars add a vintage vibe to any celebration. To match the winter theme, we dressed ours up with some sparkly accents and filled them with an assortment of snowy white treats.
Tools & Materials:
- Large mason jars with gold lids
- Wooden gift tags
- Tree stamp
- Alphabet stamp set
- Stamp pads in silver (or gray) and black
- 1 yd sheer silver ribbon
- A variety of white candies and mini marshmallows
- Fill each mason jar with different candies and close lids.
- Using silver stamp pad print tree stamp on to each tag and allow to dry for 10 minutes.
- Stamp fun, tasty words or a description of the jar’s contents on top of the silver tree.
- Cut ribbon into 12"-16" sections and loop through tags.
- Attach to top of jar and tie a bow in front. Trim if needed.
Tip: If you can’t find wooden gift tags, simply cut out tags from similar colored card stock.