Main Content Starts Here
- 10" x 6.5" colored tissue paper (you'll need 7 per flower)
- Green chenille pipe cleaners
- Stack 7 pieces of 10" x 6.5" tissue paper. Use the same color or different colors.
- Fold the tissue paper up and back repeatedly to create a 1-2 inch wide accordion or fan fold.
- Wind one end of the pipe cleaner around the middle of the accordion-folded tissue paper and secure at the end.
- Trim the ends of each side of the paper to give the petals a unique look. We recommend trimming the ends into a point (like a triangle) or a half circle.
- Starting on one side, carefully separate each layer pulling upwards toward the middle of the flower.