Spider Web Wreath
Ditch the pipe cleaners! Forget cotton balls! This DIY wreath is a refreshing new way to use spider webs in your Halloween decor. Hang it from the mantel, over the party table or on your front door.
Tools & Materials:
- Black ribbon
- Hot glue
- Black-and-white striped straws (approx. 200)
- Cut a ring out of cardboard (aim for a ring that's about 6' in diameter.)
- Glue straws onto one side of the ring in a sunburst shape. Once dry, repear on the other side of the ring.
- Trim straws to create a staggered look.
- Loop ribbon through the hole in the middle to hang.