A quintessential symbol of summer, popsicles serve a new purpose in this fun-for-kids craft: to invite guests to your party and to set the stage for summertime fun. Including a handmade element will add a special, personalized touch to your party plus, it's a fun activity to do with kids.
1. On an 8x10 sheet of watercolor paper, paint stripes using the watercolor paint. Let dry.
2. When dry, cut out a popsicle shape.
3. Cut two pieces of translucent paper into identical rectangles that are 1/2" larger than the popsicle cutouts.
4. Glue the edges of the translucent paper together, leaving the bottom open to allow the popsicle to slide in.
5. Glue the cut-out popsicle shape onto the popsicle stick.
6. Use the opaque white paint marker to write the party's details.