Pom-Pom Party Favors
These sweet little thank-you gifts are both fun and budget-friendly.
Stack several layers of tissue paper on top of each other — this lets you cut a few at a time.”
1. On the white paper, trace around the edge of the pot lid.
2. Cut the circle out (this will be your template).
3. Using the template, cut 8" circles out of the tissue paper.
4. Fold each circle in half, then again into quarters.
5. Cut 1" fringe along edges.
6. Unfold and place teabag in center.
7. Fold up edges of circle and tie string under fringe to secure.
8. "Fluff up" the fringe to create a pom-pom effect; then add tag.