Guests love to be surprised with a take-home gift. Here's a simple way to package homemade caramel popcorn — the perfect party favor for a holiday dinner
Tools & Materials:
- Tube from a roll of paper towels
- Stamp kit or marker
- Caramel popcorn (recipe here)
- Cut the paper-towel tube in half, so each tube is about 5 inches long.
- Fill each tube with caramel corn.
- Wrap each tube with craft paper; twist the ends and secure them with ribbon.
- To personalize each gift, stamp or write each guest's name on the craft paper.