Painted Star Favor Bags
by The TomKat Studio
With a few craft supplies, you can make these adorable star favor bags to coordinate with the party theme. Make them a few days in advance so they can dry completely, then fill them with small trinkets or candy to send home with your guests!
Step by Step Instructions
1. Download and print the star template.
2. Using scissors, cut out the star.
3. Lay your muslin bag on a flat surface, insert a piece of cardstock into the bag to keep the paint from bleeding through to the back side of the bag.
4. Place the star template on the bag, then using a pencil, trace around the star onto the bag.
5. Use a small paint brush to fill in the star pattern with paint onto the muslin bag.
6. Allow bag to dry completely, for at least an hour before using.
7. Fill with small trinkets, toys or candy for your guests.