"Mom To Be" Sign
To create this sign, we used our Crown Cornice with Tulle Sheers, Gold Dot Garland, and Gold Gilt First Year Frame – all of which can later be used to decorate the nursery!
Your guest of honor will feel like a queen as she sits on this special chair surrounded by friends and family.”
1. Cut paper to fit inside frame.
2. Choose a pretty script font from your computer.
3. Print out the words "Mom to Be" in a size appropriate for the frame.
4. Cut out words and arrange them on paper, securing them on top with a small piece of tape.
5. Slide transfer paper under each word, and trace letters with pencil.
(If transfer paper isn't readily available, simply rub the side of the pencil lead on the backside of the printouts, turn over, and trace.)
6. Paint in the letters, making sure to keep the paint well mixed.
7. Allow to dry and hang.
Tip: Not feeling crafty? Simply print your words out on some printer-friendly decorative paper!