Main Content Starts Here
- Eight brightly colored, standard-size lunch napkins
- Two 8.5"x11" sheets silver or gray paper
- One 8.5"x11" sheet red paper
- Black permanent marker
- Permanent double-stick tape
- Children's utensils (We used the compostable bamboo utensils)
- Measure, mark and cut eight 3"x5" pieces from both sheets of the silver paper
- Cut eight small (about 1/2" diameter) circles out of red paper with either scissors or a round craft punch
- Using a ruler and marker, decorate Lightsaber™ "handles" with simple black vertical lines about 1/2" apart
- Place a strip of double-stick tape at one end of each handle and join the ends together to form a ring
- Roll utensils inside of napkin and slide into ring
- Finish Lightsabers™ by attaching the blue "button"
Tip: This craft can be used for napkins alone if utensils aren't needed
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.