Tools and Materials:
- 4 yd. brown felt
- 6 yd. 1.5" cotton twill tape or ribbon
- Tape measure or ruler
Makes 6 vests.
- Cut felt into six 36"x12" pieces
- Cut cotton tape into six 1-yd. segments
- Make a single 22" slit up the center of the felt
- Drape the vest over your little Jedi™ with the open slit in front. Trim if needed
- Tie belt to hold in place
- Attach tag, looping string through bag and tie in front
Tip: Cut a longer version out of white felt or fabric and pair with gold ribbon for a quick Princess Leia™ costume.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.