Leaf Place Cards
Give each of your guests a colorful welcome to the table with these crafty place cards.
Tools & Materials:
- Several sheets of craft paper
- Several sheets of patterned paper
- Butcher paper
- A printout of our template
- Pinking shears
- A dark-colored crayon
- A birch log, approximately 2" diameter
- Glue stick
- Hot glue gun
- Cut the birch log into 3" segments.
- Glue several pieces of patterned paper in a random, asymmetrical arrangement onto a sheet of butcher paper. Cut out our leaf template and use it to trace and cut out leaves with a patchwork of patterns on them.
- Use our template to cut out small rectangles of colored craft paper for the name tags, and then use pinking shears to cut out the slightly larger rectangles of white paper for the backing (it will look like a frame). Use crayon to write a name on each tag.
- Use the glue stick to affix each colored rectangle to a white rectangle, and then use hot glue to attach a name tag to each leaf. Use hot glue to attach a leaf to each of your birch segments.