Gold Tassel Garland
This wonderful, shimmering garland is the perfect finishing touch – no sewing required!
Complete your party decor with a gold tassel garland that's easy to make.”
1. Cut gold fabric in half lengthwise. Cut the two resulting 9x44" lengths into eight 9x11" segments.
2. Repeat with linen fabric.
3. Layer two pieces – one gold, one linen – on top of each other.
4. Cut 3/4"-wide fringes into longer side of fabric. Leave about 2" uncut on top.
5. Run a thin bead of fabric glue along top.
6. Starting at one end, roll the stacked pieces of cut fabric.
7. Secure tassel with 4"or 5" piece of twine or yarn.
8. Attach each tassel to the long piece of yarn, about 10 inches apart.